Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Distorted Notions

I have a title for my new book! I'm very excited! I have three written pages so far! I need to talk to Freya about a project I want to do on here. We have a running joke and it would be great to turn it into a story! There's another project I'm thinking about... I don't know quite yet... I hope everyone likes our weekly writing assignments. They are fun to think up! Look out for more pages and new stories to come! I hope you will enjoy what is to come, what has come, and what won't come but is there.

Don't forget: if, by the way of commenting, you submit a story, we'll see your comment before it's published and put your story on here! Sign it with a clever screen name and make sure you never want your story professionally published. Go ahead! We love to see other people's creativity!

-Vladimir Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search